This website is owned and operated by New Dwelling Mortgage Inc., 900 South Ave, Third Floor, Suite 42-43, NY 10314, which is referred to below as "New Dwelling Mortgage" or "we" or "us" or "Company" or "our."
You agree that:
- you will only access or use this website and transact business with us if you are at least 18 years old,
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use this website for any purpose other than conducting mortgage banking related business withNew Dwelling Mortgage as a bona fide client ofNew Dwelling Mortgage; you may not use or attempt to use this website or any part of this site for any purpose:
- that interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between New Dwelling Mortgage and its employees,
- that is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property,
- that transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited Email, unsolicited commercial communications,
- that transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses,
- that harvests Email addresses from this site,
- that transmits unsolicited Email to this site or to anyone whose Email address included the domain name under on this website,
- that interferes with our network services;
- that attempts to gain unauthorized access to our network services,
- that suggests an express or implied affiliation withNew Dwelling Mortgage or broker relationship withNew Dwelling Mortgage (without the express written permission ofNew Dwelling Mortgage),
- that impairs or limits our ability to operate this website or any other person's ability to access and use this website, and/or
- that uses any methods, means or devices to click on to this website or cause a visit to this website for the purpose of manipulating the results of any Internet search engine, or for any other purpose other than conducting mortgage banking related business withNew Dwelling Mortgage as a bona fide client ofNew Dwelling Mortgage.
- that unlawfully impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity;
- that harms minors in any way, including, but not limited to, transmitting or uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- that transmits or uploads pornographic, violent, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content or images;
- that harms, threatens, harasses, abuses or intimidates another person in any way or involves images or content that depicts, promotes, encourages, indicates, advocates or tends to incite the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities;
- that dilutes or depreciates the name and reputation ofNew Dwelling Mortgage or any of its affiliates;
- that transmits or uploads any content or images that infringes any third party's intellectual property rights or infringes any third party's right of privacy; or
- that unlawfully transmits or uploads any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information.
ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE
New Dwelling Mortgage reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to deny your access to and use of this website.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
You agree and acknowledge that you have the sole responsibility and liability for your use of this website and for providing or obtaining, and for maintaining, all of the hardware, software, electrical power, telecommunications, Internet services, and other products or services necessary or desirable for you to access and use this website.
Not Responsible For Links to Other websites: For your convenience, this website may provide links to other websites on the World Wide Web. Unless expressly stated otherwise on this website, New Dwelling Mortgage does not endorse, approve, sponsor or control, and we are not in any way responsible for, any of the content, services, calculations, information, products or materials available at or through any websites to which this website may provide a link. By using this website you acknowledge and agree thatNew Dwelling Mortgage will not be responsible or liable to you or any other person for any damages or claims that might result from your use of such content, services, calculation, information, products or materials.
No Advertising / No Links. New Dwelling Mortgage does not permit third-party advertising on this website. Except with the written permission of New Dwelling Mortgage, you agree that you will not create links from any website or Web page to this website or any Web page within this website.
REVISIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
You understand and acknowledge that New Dwelling Mortgage controls and operates this website from within the United States of America. This website provides information regarding services and products that are made available in the United States only. We make no representation that the services or products about which information may be provided on this website will be available (a) anywhere outside of the United States or (b) in every state within the United States. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all federal, state and local laws applicable to your access to and use of this website.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
For information on how New Dwelling Mortgage uses and protects the personal information that you may provide through this website, please visit: https://newdwellingmortgage.com/website-safeguard-policy/
THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW,New Dwelling Mortgage LOANS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEW DWELLING MORTGAGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE WEB PAGE CONTENT OR ITS USE THEREOF. THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND COULD BECOME INACCURATE BECAUSE OF DEVELOPMENTS OCCURRING AFTER THEIR RESPECTIVE DATES OF PREPARATION OR PUBLICATION.NEW DWELLING MORTGAGE HAS NO OBLIGATION TO MAINTAIN THE CURRENCY OR ACCURACY OF ANY WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEW DWELLING MORTGAGE IS NOT, AND SHALL NOT BE, RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF ANY DEFECTS THAT MAY EXIST IN THIS WEBSITE OR ITS OPERATION. AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, NEW DWELLING MORTGAGE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.NEW DWELLING MORTGAGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (A) THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR OR ANY OTHER USER'S REQUIREMENTS; (B) ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (C) ANY DEFECTS IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT YOU, AND NOT NEW DWELLING MORTGAGE , WILL BEAR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL SERVICING, REPAIR, CORRECTION OR RESTORATION THAT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR YOUR DATA, SOFTWARE PROGRAMS OR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT BECAUSE OF ANY VIRUSES, ERRORS OR OTHER PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE AS A RESULT OF USING OR VISITING THIS WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NEW DWELLING MORTGAGE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ERROR, INACCURACY, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE OR COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER PROBLEM, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION ALLEGING BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT NEW DWELLING MORTGAGE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE EVEN IF WE OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL NEW DWELLING MORTGAGE ' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, IN ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OF WEB PAGE CONTENT THEREON.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH COMPANY
Email: For information regarding our Email policy, please visit: https://newdwellingmortgage.com/website-safeguard-policy/
Time Sensitive Instructions: When communicating with us through this website via Email, do not use the website Email to communicate any time-sensitive instructions that are in any way related to or affect your loan, loan application or closing (such as interest rates locks, cancellation of a closing, rescissions, or the like). Such instructions may not be honored. All transactions conducted on this website via Email, must be confirmed in writing by us to be accepted by and binding upon us.
Credit Reports: By applying for credit, you are authorizing New Dwelling Mortgage to obtain a copy of your credit report. As a result, a "hard" inquiry may appear on your credit report. A hard inquiry may negatively affect your credit score.
AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION
In making a loan inquiry, application or in entering into any other transaction or request for information on this website, you agree to provide accurate, true, current, and complete information upon which New Dwelling Mortgage may rely.
YOUR COOPERATION NEEDED
New Dwelling Mortgage generally begins processing your application (which may include ordering an appraisal, credit report, title commitment and other necessary items) upon the submission of a full and complete application. If you submit an application, you agree to cooperate in the application process (including submitting all required documentation in a timely manner) and if needed, to obtain information New Dwelling Mortgage may need from third parties such as your bank, employer, current mortgage company, etc. In addition, you agree to notify New Dwelling Mortgage of any changes in any information submitted in connection with your application.
While New Dwelling Mortgage will use all of its reasonable efforts to have your application fully processed and closed on or before any applicable rate lock expiration date (if any) and/or anticipated closing date, some process are not under our control. For instance, New Dwelling Mortgage cannot be responsible for delays in loan approval or closing due to: the untimely receipt of an acceptable appraisal; the untimely receipt of required documentation; your existing home not selling; matters disclosed by a title commitment or survey; any other matters beyond New Dwelling Mortgage' reasonable control.
DISCLOSURES AND LICENSES
For disclosures and licensing information please visit: https://newdwellingmortgage.com/disclosures/
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company is an equal opportunity employer.