Client Service Associate
New Dwelling Mortgage is looking for a full-time Client Service Associate to join our growing team! You will be assisting new clients in the pre-qualification process by analyzing their financial documents and working with our mortgage consultants to complete their application.
Candidates should be driven, great communicators who can build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction.
Ready to take the next step in your career?
- Follow up and update new clients using our lead management system.
- Communicate with clients via phone and email—answer clients’ questions concerning the online application and loan process.
- Reviewing new loan applications.
- Reviewing income and asset documents.
- Ordering credit reports and supplements.
- Managing electronic filing systems.
- Creating, tracking, maintaining, and entering information into CRM databases.
- Work additional hours as needed.
- At least one year of experience as a sales representative or equivalent.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Detail-oriented, work effectively with multiple deadlines.
- Team-oriented, adaptable, and accountable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong desire to help build relationships with clients and partners.
- Ability to problem-solve and independently multi-task effectively.
- Background checks are required.
Health Insurance (QSEHRA)
Paid Time Off
Staten Island, NY
How to Apply
Please download the Pre-fillable Application, fill it out, and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject as Client Service Associate. Also, include your Cover Letter and Resume in the email.