Mortgage Loan Originator
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly production goals/quotas set by the company.
- Provide borrowers with specific instructions on completing loan applications.
- Prepare and deliver transaction-specific quotes to prospects via email and discuss them over the phone.
- Document and send all quotes to the borrower using the LOS system. The criteria the quote is based on must be clearly visible when sending a quote.
- The Originator will be required to complete mandatory requirements of renewal of originator licenses (i.e continued education, updating NMLS filing, promptly communicating and providing any information/documentation requested via NMLS or any regulatory agency)
CRM / LOS Management:
- Keep all assigned leads up to date in real-time in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Loan Originator Software (LOS) with specific information including status, transaction type (refinance / purchase), all relevant data entry fields, detailed relationship-building notes on all communications/interactions, updated contact activity, etc.
- Review the loan application once completed and confirm the final quote with the borrower to move the application forward.
- Promptly respond to all communications directly from the borrower or third parties (realtor, attorney, etc.)
- Maintain communication with the borrower through completion of the loan application, transmittal of all requested financial documents, an initial review of application/documentation by the Loan Coordinator, and the completion of the disclosure process.
- Originator acknowledges that information within the Loan Origination Software (LOS) will be the primary data source for sales contests and metrics of performance.
Communication to Borrowers and Engagement with Team:
- Educate prospects on the New Dwelling Mortgage business model, the benefits of working with an independent brokerage firm (speed, service, and affordability), the company track record for delivering a high-quality borrower experience- reinforced by online borrower reviews.
- Originators will be required to attend all sales meetings and all company training that relate to compliance policies and procedures.
Our Wholesale lenders offer:
- Conventional loans
- FHA loans
- VA loans
- Investment loans
- Condos / Coops
Please download the Pre-fillable Application, fill it out, and Email it to email@example.com with the Subject as Mortgage Loan Originator. Also, include your Cover Letter and Resume in the email.
Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant
- Track and manage new leads and follow up on referral business using a lead management system.
- Maintain constant communication with referral partners, clients, and management.
- Prioritize and monitor daily workflow in order to ensure all leads are being worked on in accordance with the company's timeline expectations.
- Initial discovery call with new clients.
- Run credit reports and review and classify all documentation.
- Managing electronic filing systems.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases (CRM, LOS, POS)
- Work additional hours as needed.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Advanced ability to analyze tax returns and income documents to accurately verify income for all types of borrowers.
- Demonstrate high volume productivity.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and work efficiently under pressure.
- Must be a team player and work well with both Sales and Operations Staff providing utmost levels of customer service and an open line of communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong desire to help build relationships with Realtors and Borrowers.
- Ability to problem solves and work independently Ability to multi-task effectively. Positive attitude and self-motivation are critical.
Please download the Pre-fillable Application, fill it out, and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject as Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant. Also, include your Cover Letter and Resume in the email.